Amitech IT’s managed security solution is not only designed to give you peace of mind. Our aim is to relieve customers of the time consuming administrative burden of checking that your antivirus is running effectively, we will do the hard work for you.
Prevention is better than a cure
In almost all organisations it is now essential to access the internet in order to run your business. Unfortunately, this not only leaves your business open to the threat of hackers and viruses trying to access your critical data and networks, it leaves your business vulnerable to subtler threats such as employees innocently accessing your networks via their mobiles, tables etc. not knowing that they could potentially be infecting your whole IT network systems.
With businesses becoming increasingly mobile and more people working on the go, businesses are now required to have more disparate network systems and allowing employees to ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD), it is now vital to protect your IT systems and devices from viruses and malware to safeguard the security of your IT network and business systems.
Amitech IT’s managed security solution is not only designed to give you peace of mind. Our solution offers an alerting systems to let our dedicated and experienced technical team know if your IT security isn’t working effectively or if updates has failed so that we can take action. Effective IT security can also boost business productivity with the availability of activity web monitoring, enabling you to block certain websites and monitor the web pages that your staff are accessing.
Our aim is to relieve customers of the time consuming administrative burden of checking that your antivirus is running effectively, we will do the hard work for you.
Industry Leading Managed Antivirus
Amitech IT have partnered with Sophos to make security for your business simple. Sophos provides a powerful unified threat management for your entire network, end user protection for PC’s, high performance security for your business servers and mobile and web security.
Quick and easy to deploy Amitech IT can make your business systems secure in no time at all.
All Sophos solutions that we offer are fully managed by our technical team to ensure that your security solution is running at its optimal level.
What is Endpoint Protection? Endpoint protection is a technology that protects your computer devices (endpoints) such as laptops, mobiles, PC’s, tablets etc. that are used to access your business IT network which can potentially create vulnerability trails for security breaches.
Award winning Sophos Endpoint Protection blocks malware and infections by skilfully identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviours used in almost every security exploit.
By correlating threat indicators, Sophos Endpoint can block web and application exploits, dangerous URLs, potentially unwanted apps, and malicious code from ever touching your endpoints.
- Next-generation protection that prevents exploits, analyses behaviour, blocks malicious traffic and more
- Web filtering that works across devices to enforce company policies on or off the network
- Simple, intuitive management, hosted in the cloud or deployed on premise
Sophos PureMessage integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Exchange to guard your IT systems against email-borne threats such as spam, phishing, viruses and spyware.
PureMessage enables your users to work productively and securely by scanning inbound, outbound and internal email to guard against spam as well as the latest threats. Not only does PureMessage protect your IT system it can also provide useful insight into email traffic profiles and threat protection through a real-time dashboard.
- Detects, disinfects, deletes or quarantines viruses, spyware, Trojans and worms
- Blocks up to 98% of spam and protects against email scams including phishing attacks
- Prevents confidential and sensitive information being emailed outside the organisation
Sophos XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into your network, users, and applications right from the all-new control centre.
XG Firewall enables you to view the status of your system performance, services, connections, and other system parameters in real-time. Green indicates everything is fine, orange indicates a warning, and red indicates something needs immediate attention.
- Links your Sophos Endpoints with XG Firewall to enable them to communicate and share information
- Consolidates all firewall rules on single screen with snap-in user-based policies making it quick and easy to manage
- Makes securing common business apps and policy routing easy
- Automatically identifies high risk users and applications on the network
- Enables you to be proactive to identify security issues before they become problems
Sophos Mobile Control secures mobile devices and protects your business data without impacting on employee productivity.
Many businesses are struggling to balance productivity, diversity of mobile platforms and employees demands for ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD). The pressure is on businesses to manage mobile demands and enable mobile productivity.
Sophos Mobile Control isolates business and personal data on mobile devises with containers and encrypts all data on the mobile devices without impacting on employee productivity. By separating business and personal data users can personalise their device while keeping their personal data separate from their business data.
- Easily manage and control BYOD and business-owned devices
- Secure, track, manage, deploy and remove apps
- Powerful containers ensure sensitive company data stays safe
Sophos Intercept X adds next-generation signatureless technologies on top of your current endpoint security to give you complete, layered protection.
The days of straightforward file scanning are long gone. Your goal is now to prevent threats from reaching your devices, stop them before they run, detect them if they have bypassed preventative methods, and not just clean up malware, but analyse and undo everything it does to your endpoints.
Sophos Intercept X uses multiple layers of technology, allowing you to create your own tailored next-generation endpoint security solution.
Sophos Wireless provides a simple, effective way to manage and secure your wireless networks.
With Sophos Wireless you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your users and your wireless networks to avoid behaviour which could put your security at risk. See which traffic is using your bandwidth to optimize the performance of your Wi-Fi and alert you to potential unwanted use of your resources.
Provide controlled internet access for visitors, contractors and other guests on your network. Using a daily password or time-based voucher.
Whether you have just one growing network, or multiple sites, extending your Wi-Fi is as simple as adding an additional access point.
- Scalable and easy to control and manage
- Models for indoor and outdoor use
- Identify inappropriate user behaviour
- Enable Hotspots and Guest Access
Sophos Home can protect every Mac and PC in your home from malware, viruses, ransomware, and inappropriate websites. It uses the same award-winning technology that IT professionals trust to protect their businesses. Best of all, you can manage security settings for the whole family from any browser.
- Remove malware, viruses, ransomware and malicious apps and programs
- Easy to install and manage
- Block unwanted content with web filtering
- Correlates suspicious behaviours and activities using real-time threat intelligence
Sophos Device Encryption
Sophos SafeGuard Encryption offers a complete data protection solution for your business. Protecting data on multiple devices across a range of operating systems.
Ideal for medium to large sized businesses, Sophos SafeGuard Encryption is reliable, easy to manage and covers a wide range of hardware platforms and devices.
- Data protection for lost devices
- Cross platform for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Real-time threat protection
- Always-on encryption, protecting data everywhere