Business Fibre Broadband
Ultra-fast connectivity for your business. The way that we do business is changing. We’re becoming ever more reliant on the internet and exploring a new generation of applications, cloud services and connectivity services. But businesses are being held back, outdated digital infrastructure is unable to cope with the volume of data we are producing – leading to dropouts and slowdowns, and limiting our ability to grow.
Fast & reliable Business Fibre Broadband & Leased Lines
For small to medium sized businesses, gigabit speeds can transform your working environment for the better. More than two fifths (42%) of employees already say poor technology is stopping them from being as productive as they would like to be, and internet outages cost the UK economy as much as £7 Billion every year.
At Amitech IT, we are now able to offer fast and reliable business fibre broadband and leased lines to help businesses make the most of technology and boost their business efficiency and performance.
With simple to understand contracts and for a manageable monthly fee, Amitech IT can now offer a modern and reliable digital infrastructure giving your business a strong platform to build from. With ultra-fast, gigabit-speed internet connectivity, your business can be fully future-proofed and ready to embrace the emerging cloud services that will help you to innovate and succeed.
The full-fibre broadband revolution
- Ultra-fast, symmetrical speeds and super-low latency With a pure fibre connection directly into your business, you will have access to symmetrical, gigabit-capable upload and download speeds, increasing efficiency and productivity. Unlike so-called ‘fibre’ broadband services, there is no copper to restrict the internet speeds it can support, meaning practically limitless capacity.
- No slow-downs, no matter how many people are using the network Gigabit speed internet is on average 100x faster than current broadband. Staff working in a range of ways, office based or remotely, can simultaneously access a gigabit network at peak times with no drop in speeds. This means it’s possible for everyone to do whatever they need online at the same time without waiting around for pages to load or content to buffer.
- Next-generation services, cloud computing and remote back up A pure fibre connection can support your business now and as your digital requirements evolve in the future. Virtually limitless capacity means a new world of applications become practical solutions, from Microsoft 365 and video conferencing, to cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services.
- Revolutionize your business commas Ditch your landline for cheaper, smarter VoIP telephony and have your meetings face to face with HD video conferencing tools. With gigabit speed internet, lag free video conferencing will be the norm, helping to bring businesses together, even if they’re on opposite sides of the world.
- Resilient, reliable, responsive Business critical services can run smoothly over the state-of- the-art infrastructure, where pure fibre connectivity represents a truly diverse connectivity solution, completely independent from incumbent infrastructure. Business class SLA’s mean that if you do encounter any issues, they are resolved quickly and efficiently.